Instructions for preparing full papers
- The length of the paper should be between 6 to 8 A4 pages (including pictures, tables and graphs).
- Max file size 10 MB
- File type Doc and Docx only.
- Sample template is given for preparing the paper. Please click here (MAC or WINDOWS) for downloading the template.
Instructions for submitting full papers
- Before submitting the full paper, download the copyright agreement for the proceedings publication. This must be submitted along with the paper as PDF file format.
- Please mention the Accepted Abstract ID while submitting the full paper.
- Please click here for downloading the copyright form.
- Papers must be submitted online only.
Instructions for submitting your revised paper:
- Please log in with your registered email id and password.
- Click Add Paper button under Paper Tab.
- Please complete the process by submitting paper details and attaching the revised paper along with copyright form.
- Kindly mention Revised Final Paper in file name.